What we offer
- Therapy, including low-fee therapy, for individuals, children, and families.
- Consulting rooms to rent for individual therapists and NHS or private services.
- Group rooms and an event space available to rent for private events or meetings.
- Ticketed events including our Psychoanalytic Film Club and the Maudsley Lectures in Psychoanalysis.
- Continuous Professional Development groups for local and nationwide colleagues.
- Unique services that serve our local community, including our Playgroup for Refugee and Asylum seeking Families.
Just like our physical health, everyone needs a varying degree of support for their mental health throughout their lives. This includes struggling to manage our emotions or even falling ill with a mental health problem. Psychoanalysis is a form of talking therapy that can address our emotional struggles.
Psychoanalytic treatment consists of meeting with an analyst on a regular basis for sessions that last fifty minutes.
Crucial to this process are consistent and confidential sessions, whereby a stable structure gives you and your analyst the opportunity to understand what is happening at a deeper level in your mind.